I scheduled a tasting and no one showed up.After 14 calls to the host and the branch manager, the manager called back upset that I had called so many times.

She was belligerent and showed utter disdain to the fact that her employee didn't show to the scheduled tasting. The appointment for my tasting had also been confirmed. I asked for a refund, and they told me I have to provide them with the receipt for payment. I bought this in March, and it is now October.

I've called the Jacksonville, FL office, the Corporate office, and Tampa office. No ANSWER. Cant reach ANYONE. No one cares that I encouraged others to take time from their schedules to come to a wine tasting.

PRP didn't show up at all, and when I told the manager good bye have a great evening while maintaining my professional demeanor, she replied" I intend too" Dee Barton is her name and she's at 603-966-0773.After I mentioned that I was going to file a formal complaint, she "TEXT" (how professional) me saying she is sincerely sorry for my inconvenience.

Review about: Prp Wine International Customer Care.

Reason of review: Schedule Tasting, and no one from the company showed.

Comments